Following the government's announcement on Saturday, like many organisations, we need to adapt our services to the guidelines and current circumstances. At the same time, our highest priority remains to continue supporting you during this challenging time and you can rest assured that we will still be available when you need us.
This is a difficult time for all of us and we're here for you so don't hesitate to reach out.
The following changes will be implemented this week and we'll keep you up to date of any changes going forward:
Our Union Shop on Sherfield Walkway will close from 5pm (GMT) on Wednesday, 4 November. Our Online Shop will remain open, so you can still order our products online.
Our student bar will close from 10pm (GMT) on Wednesday, 4 November. We have considered the option of offering a take-away service; however, unfortunately this will not be financially sustainable.
Clubs, Societies & Projects activities
Unfortunately, all in person activities after Wednesday, 5 November will be cancelled; however, our CSPs will continue to offer a great range of online activities for you to engage in. Have a look on our What's On page for all virtual activities and events planned.
If you need some support
Support from the College:
- Visit the Student Support Zone - one stop shop for all support information at Imperial
- Talk to your Senior Tutors about any issue that might be affecting your studies
Support from the Union:
- Reach out to our Advice Centre for confidential, professional and impartial advice about academic and non-academic issues
- And you can always get in touch with your Academic and Wellbeing Reps or one of us in your Officer Trustee Team
Someone to talk to when you need:
- Talk anonymously to someone who understands at London Nightline open every day 6pm-8am during term time
- For any time at all you need, contact The Samaritans which is open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year