Student in 2019-20? Got a couple of hours free during Welcome Week? Join the Welcome Team!
28th September - 6th October
You can volunteer to your availability! It could be everyday or just a couple of hours on one day! You can sign up to shifts that suit you. Shifts are a minimum of 2 hours.
What will you be doing?
- Welcoming new students to the Imperial College Family
- Helping new Students move in
- Assisting at stalls and events
- Giving advice and directions at the Imperial College Information Points
- Meeting new people from around the world
What do you get in return from Imperial College Union?
- The biggest thank you and forever gratefulness
- A training package consisting of online and face-to-face training to get you fully equipped for the role
- Entered into a raffle to win an iPad, £100 John Lewis Vouchers and £50 Amazon Vouchers
- Invited to an exclusive celebration party at the end of Welcome week
- The opportunity to meet other students
- The opportunity to improve your skills
What do you need to do in order to become a Welcome Team Member?
- Be excited!
- You need to be/ have been a student at Imperial College
- Complete the short application form
- Attend our training session on September 25th
- Spread the word about the opportunity! The more and varied students we have, the better the Welcome
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com.