Our student bar FiveSixEight is reopening this Saturday, 19 September. We've been working hard over the past few months to ensure we can reopen our bar in a safe way following the government's and College's guidance.
As of Saturday, FiveSixEight will be open every day from 4pm -10pm.
Kitchen opening hours: Mon-Sun 16:00 - 21:00, last orders at 20:00
We have implemented a set of new rules to keep everyone safe and healthy, please observe these rules when visiting our bar.
- Register for track and trace prior to entering the building.
- Please sanitise your hands on entry and exit.
- Keep seated at all times unless you need to use the bathroom facilities.
- Wear a face covering at all times when not seated.
- Maximum allowed group size of 6 - on a table inside if all from the same household, and outside if not
- Please don’t move furniture or chairs between tables.
- Please don’t change tables.
- Maintain 2 metres of social distance where possible at all times.
- Follow the one way system in the bar areas.
- Unfortunately under current government guidance no dancing is allowed, please remain seated.
Failure to adhere to the above will result in being asked to leave the bar.
Table bookings are welcome. Please follow the usual booking process by emailing the bars at firstname.lastname@example.org 24 hours in advance.
Both Metric and the Union Bar will remain closed for the time being; however, we are using these spaces to ensure social distancing can be maintained so you will be able to eat and drink in these spaces when visiting FiveSixEight. We also have a marquee in Beit Quad as additional seating space.
We can't wait to welcome you back to FiveSixEight this Saturday!