HILMI Mohamed Sufee
Name: Mohamed Hilmi Asshukri AlQasasy bin Mohamed Sufee
Course: Materials with Nuclear Engineering (1st year)
Positions: Welfare Officer
Proposer: Farzana Zainal Abidin (Design Engineering 2nd Year) (faz18)
Seconder: Roshan Sivabalan (Chemical Engineering 2nd Year) (rs318)
Meeting Malaysians of various backgrounds and joining ICUMS, there’s just something about that positive energy that you can’t help but notice. I intend to radiate back that inclusiveness and warmth to members of ICUMS; hence I wish to run as ICUMS Welfare Officer. Plus, the experience of being a Welfare Exco back in my college days pushed me to contribute back to ICUMS. The wellbeing of ICUMS members is of utmost importance to me; ensuring everyone is safe and sound.
Generally, what I hope to improve/achieve is as follows:
1. Information relay ASAP to freshers upon starting life in ICL e.g. Housing and VISA guide before the usual time period of application. ICUMS Flat Exchange and Pasar Malam groups will be better utilized.
2. Buddy family system is to be more systematic by making improved guidelines on what family needs to roughly achieve.
3. Having a proper general and activity feedback/complaint Google form; everyone can voice out their opinion.
4. Organizing events i.e. Cookie project: cookie with appreciation card can be sent to people, Food Hunting session: going out around London to try out all sorts of cuisines because food is welfare.
5. Include meme/quotes on the official Facebook group, creating good vibes.
6. Actively making sure that every activity is inclusive for all members.