Accident or Near Miss Reporting

If you are involved in an accident or a near miss of any kind, whether on or off-campus, you need to fill in a SALUS report. You can do so on the College's website here. If you are involved in an accident with one of the Union's vehicles, you will also need to report that incident to the Union by filling out a Motor Claim Form, copies of which can be found in the minibus folders, or below. This form should be emailed to and include as much information about the incident as possible. 

If at any point you require urgent help or assistance by Security, you should ring x4444 or get in touch with Emergency Services at 112.

Microsoft Office document icon Motor Claim Form.doc